Expected Progress and Attendance/Activity Calendar for 2018-2019: What is the expected progress or hours completed week by week for the entire school year? K12 and Calvert Pacing Guide. In addition, this calendar tells you weeks of the school year, days in school, and report card grades expected by progress percentage. (This is for those who enrolled by school start date. Late starters have a modified goal based on teacher expectations.)
District 93 Calendar 2018-2019: This is District 93 trimester and school vacation schedule.
Summer dates to be aware of:
- Laptop Pick-up and Orientation:
- Returning Families: August 21st from 8:00-12:30 we will have laptop pick up at the School for returning families. Please plan on being here for 1 hour. There will be four 15 minute stations to work through before leaving with the laptop.
- New Families: August 22nd, new families will choose a time: 8:00-9:30, 9:30-11:00, or 11:00-12:30. Plan on being there for 1 hour 45 minutes for orientation and laptop checks before leaving.
- August 29th, Back to School Night picnic at the Telford Building, 5:30-6:30 PM. Please bring a store-bought dessert, chips, fruit, or salad side dish to share. Hot dogs, chips, water, and paper products provided.
- K12 and Calvert online courses will open for all returning families on August 1. School work is not required until D93 first day, Monday, August 27th.
- Material shipments we will not guarantee before Monday, August 27. But we have hopes of early August. J
- Our summer office hours: The building is closed, but calls and emails will be returned. I am available by calling my office number: 208-525-4422 all summer. Our regular BOES office hours are set to begin August 1, 8:30-2:30, Monday-Friday.